Jump quickly to results on these stores:
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2015 | The Therapist's Guide to Psychopharmacology | Pocket Primary Care | Clinician's Pocket Reference | Medical Dosage Calculations for Dummies | Pharmacy Technician Exam | Pocket Medicine | Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia | Maxwell Quick Medical Reference
SAFELY PRESCRIBE AND ADMINISTER MORE THAN 1,400 OF THE DRUGS MOST OFTEN USED IN CLINICAL PRACTICE WITH THIS ULTRA-CONVENIENT POCKET GUIDE!
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), warnings/precautions, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Summaries of FDA "Black Box" precautions and contraindications
- Includes a listing of the medications organized by drug classification
- Covers natural and herbal agents
- Updated to reflect new drugs, removal of drugs taken off the market, new formulations, and changes in approved use of existing medications
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.