A Gift of Fire: Social, Legal, and Ethical Issues for Computing Technology (5th Edition) | Graphic Communications Today | How to Program C | E-Learning and the Science of Instruction | Studio Television Production and Directing | The Non-Designer's Web Book
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The Most Complete, Up-to-Date Multimedia Guide
Thoroughly updated to cover the latest technologies, including mobile multimedia, this full-color resource prepares you for a successful multimedia career by teaching you the fundamental concepts and required skills. Multimedia: Making It Work, Ninth Edition explains how to integrate text, images, sound, animation, and video into compelling projects. Multimedia project planning, costs, design, production, talent acquisition, testing, and delivery are also discussed. Chapter-ending quizzes reinforce key concepts and hands-on lab projects allow you to apply your new skills.
Learn how to:
- Master the essential elements of multimedia, including text, images, sound, animation, and video
- Incorporate bitmap, vector, and 3-D images
- Record and edit digital audio and use MIDI
- Create computer-generated animations
- Shoot and edit digital video
- Select the best hardware, software, and authoring tools for your project
- Determine the scope and cost of a multimedia projection Design, produce, and test your project
- Acquire the best content and talent for your budget
- Design dynamic Web content
- Create apps for mobile devices, including tablets, readers, and smartphones
- Deliver multimedia over the Internet, in an app store, and on CD-ROM and DVD
Each chapter includes:
- Learning objectives
- Full-color illustrations and screenshots
- Helpful notes, tips, and warnings
- Chapter summaries and key term lists
- End-of-chapter quizzes and lab projects
About: The Definitive Guide to Multimedia--Fully Updated Learn the basic elements of multimedia and the skills required for a successful multimedia career from this up-to-date, full-color resource.
About: A new edition of the comprehensive guide to multimedia tools and techniques introduces a variety of multimedia platforms and projects; discusses text, animation, audio, and video and graphic images; and covers multimedia design, hardware, software, installation, packaging, color, video, CD-ROM, Web production, and more.
About: Introduces multimedia platforms and projects; discusses text, audio, and still and moving images; and covers multimedia design, hardware, software, installation, packaging, color, video, CD-ROM, and Web production.
This edition also contains The Humanure Handbook: A Guide to Composting Human Manure, The Humanure Handbook: A Guide to Composting Human Manure
About: Comprehensive coverage--competition doesn't provide nearly the same depth or detail of multimedia product descriptions as Osborne's title does.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.