Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Master Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Application Development
Develop, debug, and administer robust database programs. Filled with detailed examples and expert strategies from an Oracle ACE, Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Programming explains how to retrieve and process data, write PL/SQL statements, execute effective queries, incorporate PHP and Java, and work with dynamic SQL. Code testing, security, and object-oriented programming techniques are fully covered in this comprehensive Oracle Press guide.
- Explore new SQL and PL/SQL features in Oracle Database 12c
- Build control structures, cursors, and loop statements
- Work with collections, varrays, tables, and associative array collections
- Locate and repair errors and employ exception handlers
- Execute black box, white box, and integration tests
- Configure and manage stored packages and libraries
- Handle security with authentication and encryption
- Use LOBs to store text and multimedia content
- Write and implement PL/SQL and Java triggers
- Extend functionality using dynamic SQL statements
- Understand object types, nested tables, and unnesting queries
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.