Comprehensive Handbook Obstetrics and Gynecology | Williams Gynecology | Te Linde's Operative Gynecology | Williams Obstetrics | Williams Obstetrics | Obstetrics | Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility | Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Williams Obstetrics
The only gynecology resource that combines a full-color text and a procedural atlasÃ¢ÂÂrevised and updated
Part medical text, part surgical atlas, Williams Gynecology is written by the renowned team of ob-gyn clinicians at DallasÃ¢ÂÂ Parkland Hospital who are responsible for the landmark Williams Obstetrics. The new edition of Williams Gynecology maintains the consistent tone, leading-edge clinical insights, and quality illustrations of the successful first edition, while expanding and refreshing its content to keep pace with the most recent developments in this dynamic field.
The many important topics covered in Williams Gynecology are evidence-based, yet the book is specifically designed as a practical quick-reference guide, aided throughout by helpful teaching points. Reflecting the latest clinical perspectives and research, the second edition features outstanding new coverage of minimally invasive procedures, robotics, and gynecologic anatomy.
- Two resources in oneÃ¢ÂÂfull-color medical text and surgical atlasÃ¢ÂÂconveniently surveys the entire spectrum of gynecologic disease, including general gynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, urogynecology, and gynecologic oncology
- Atlas of gynecologic surgery contains 450 figures that illustrate operative techniques
- Unique consistent text design for an efficient approach to diagnosis and treatment
- Strong procedure orientation covers a vast array of surgical operations, which are illustrated in detail
- Evidence-based discussion of disease evaluation reinforces and supports the clinical relevance of the bookÃ¢ÂÂs diagnostic and treatment methods
- Distinguished authorship from the same Parkland Hospital-based team which edited Williams ObstetricsÃ¢ÂÂthe leading reference in obstetrics for more than a century
- Newly illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter created with the surgeon in mind to emphasize critical anatomy for successful surgery
- New coverage of minimally invasive procedures and robotics, the latest procedures in gynecologic oncology, and in-vitro fertilization
- Numerous illustrations, photographs, tables, and treatment algorithms
About: The only gynecology resource that combines a full-color text and a procedural atlasârevised and updated Part medical text, part surgical atlas, Williams Gynecology is written by the renowned team of ob-gyn clinicians at Dallasâ Parkland Hospital who are responsible for the landmark Williams Obstetrics.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.