Read & Speak Greek for Beginners
Unravel the riddle of Greek script
Finally overcome that major obstacle stopping you from learning Greek--comprehending its alphabet! Here in Your First 100 Words in Greek you are introduced to its alphabet and basic vocabulary in easy-to-remember bites. Each word includes its pronunciation, English meaning, and an illustration, so you can visualize a word and remember what it means!
Get started on the path to Greek proficiency and:
- Learn 100 words in eight basic topics--around the house, animals, around town, clothes, opposites, and more
- Use Scriptbreaker Tips to help you crack the code as you read Greek words
- Speak Greek confidently with help from the pronunciation guide and native speakers on audio CD
- Sharpen your knowledge of Greek words, meanings, and pronunciations through audio games and tear-out flashcards
- Practice new expressions introduced on the audio CD
Take the first step to reading and speaking in a new language with Your First 100 Words in Greek.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.