Jump quickly to results on these stores:
Why sift through when you can zero-in?
Exactly what you need to know about 1000 of the most commonly used medications
Praise for the previous edition: "This is a very useful and up-to-date pocket reference for commonly used medications. 5 Stars!"--Doody's Review Service
Proving that sometimes less is more, this super-concise guide includes more than 1000 commonly used medications along with essential data on their selection and administration.
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), precautions/contraindications, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Updated to cover more than two dozen new drugs and the removal of drugs from the market
- Includes listing of the medications organized by drug classification
- Summaries of the FDA "black box" precautions and contraindications
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.