The most comprehensive reference resource on Celtic culture; an encyclopedia written by and for scholars, yet accessible to all.
• 1,500 A–Z entries cover every aspect of Celtic life, from prehistory to the present, with bibliographic references for further reading
• Original articles by the world's finest Celtic scholars
• A comprehensive bibliography of 7,000+ items including both original sources and the most important and up-to-date modern discussions
• 200 drawings and illustrations
• A quick-reference and glossary containing 10,000 entries
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.