Bible Overview pamphlet: Know Themes, Facts, and Key Verses at a Glance | Bible Overview pamphlet: Know Themes, Facts, and Key Verses at a Glance | Bible Time Line: Genesis to Revelation at a Glance | Self-guided Tour of the Bible | Literature | Evangelism Handbook | How to Read the Bible Through the Jesus Lens | Thy Kingdom Come
You know it's important to read God's Word: we read the Bible to get to know the Author himself, but it's an intimidating book! With 66 books and around 800,000 words, the Bible is massive and complicated with history, names, and events. Where do you start? What are the most important takeaways from each book? How does each book fit into God's overall plan?
Packed with short summaries, quick-reference charts & diagrams, full-color maps, and illustrations, Rose's Bible Overview is the perfect solution to cover over 2,000 years of Bible history, people, and events at a glance! Includes:
- Over 150 charts, maps, time lines, and full-color photos.
- Archaeological discoveries that give insight into the culture of the time.
- How Jesus can be seen in each book.
- Relevant and Practical Application for God's people todayâ and more!
Paperback, 272 pages, full color, fully-reproducible. Perfect for personal study or for the Bible study that wants to hand out overviews for each book.
See Key Information on the Bible At a Glance!
Bible Overview Helps You Make Sense of the Bible at a glance! The Bible is made up of 66 books, written over 1600 years, by about 40 writers. And Bible Overview will give you a grasp of each book quickly in this full-color handbook.
This full-color guide gives you a fantastic 2-to-6 page overview of each book of the Bible, and includes:
- Purpose - Author - Date written
- Key themes - Key verses
- Photos, maps and time lines
- Summary of the key teachings
- Outline of the stories in the book
- What it tells us about Jesus
- What we can learn from it today
Perfect for personal study or for the Bible study that wants to hand out overviews for each book.
5 Key Features of Rose's Bible Overview
- Easy-to-Use. Clear Format for Quick Referencing. Enjoy having all 66 books of the Bible displayed in easy-to-read summaries and clear formats at a glance! With the turn of a page, find exactly what you need to know at your fingertips!
- Highly Visual. Packed with Charts, Maps, and Timelines! Imagine having all 66 books of the Bible laid out visually, in charts, illustrations, and short summaries! Bible Overview follows the classic Rose style of being packed with full-color pictures, timelines, maps, and diagrams to help you bring depth to any Bible study!
- 3. Short & Concise. Enjoy having all the need-to-know information at your fingertips!
- Easy-to-Read. Get simple summaries for what you need to know at a glance! Have a clear and simple overview to understand the main message and how it all focuses on God's salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Engaging. Packed with fascinating facts:
- The name Genesis comes from the Greek word gignesthai, which means "to be born."
- The Cyrus Cylinder found in ancient Babylon dates back to around 539 B.C. and confirms the accuracy of the events in the books of Ezra and Nehemiah.
- Roman Emperor Nero was so cruel that his contemporaries called him the "beast." Tradition says that both Peter and Paul were martyred under the persecution of him.
Rose Bible Overview is perfect for:
- Bible study
- Young adult and youth study
- Church libraries
- New believers' classes
- Baptism gifts
- and much more!
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.