Comparative Anatomy: Manual of Vertebrate Dissection | How to Know the Insects | Greenhouse Operation and Management | Introduction to the Study of Insects | Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America | A Field Guide to Insects | The Insects | National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Insects and Spiders | Photographic Atlas of Entomology & Guide to Insect Identification
- All chapters thoroughly updated with the latest results from international studies
- Accompanying website with downloadable illustrations and links to video clips
- All chapters to include new text boxes of topical issues and studies
- Major revision of systematic and taxonomy chapter
- Still beautifully illustrated with more new illustrations from the artist, Karina McInnes
AÂ companion resources site is available at www.wiley.com/go/gullan/insects. This site includes:
- Copies of the figures from the book for downloading, along with a PDF of the captions.
- Colour versions of key figures from the book
- A list of useful web links for each chapter, selected by the author.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.