- Discusses pathologic entities in proportion to their incidence, enabling you to focus on the likeliest diagnoses for a given set of symptoms.
- Includes only the "need-to-know" basic science information and key references, so you have just the right amount of detail on every subject.
- Presents hundreds of full-color photographs depicting every type of skin disorder, along with a wealth of diagrams that clarify complex concepts and numerous algorithms that expedite decision making.
- Presents more "high-yield" information in restructured chapters, as well as expanded coverage of rarities - now displayed in table format - without increasing the extent of the book.
- Includes additional images covering more conditions, for enhanced reference power.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.