The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt | Warfare in Ancient Greece | Warfare in Ancient Near East to 1600 Bc | Roman Warfare | The End of the Bronze Age | The Complete Roman Army | Ancient Egyptian Literature | Ancient Egyptian Literature | The End of the Bronze Age
- Focuses on the period in which the Egyptians created a professional army and gained control of Syria, creating an âEmpire of Asiaâ.
- Written by a respected Egyptologist.
- Highlights new technological developments, such as the use of chariots and siege technology.
- Considers the socio-political aspects of warfare, particularly the rise to power of a new group of men.
- Evaluates the military effectiveness of the Egyptian state, looking at the logistics of warfare during this period.
- Incorporates maps and photographs, a chronological table, and a chart of dynasties and pharaohs
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.