Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas, 8th Ed
- Covers both common and rare skin conditions.
- Balances evidence-based treatment guidelines with advice derived from many years of clinical experience.
- Features the cohesiveness of an authored, not edited text.
- Incorporates all of the very latest dermatologic therapies.
- Offers full-color illustrations throughout.
- Uses a new, consistent format to facilitate reference.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.