Pocket Medicine | Drug Information Handbook for Advanced Practice Nursing | Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests | Family Medicine | Jonas & Kovner's Health Care Delivery in the United States | Rapid Interpretation of EKG's
- Describes the most common pathologic entities, plus rarer life-threatening conditions.
- Uses more than 550 high-quality digital images to capture a wide range of normal imaging findings, common variants, and pathologic findings.
- Written by a single masterful author who is skilled at explaining complex topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Discusses recent advances in the diagnostic imaging of abdominal, pelvic, and retroperitoneal conditions.
- Offers an increased emphasis on CT scanning, including helical CT.
- Covers the latest developments in nuclear medicine, especially PET and the new hybrid CT/PET scanners.
- Explores the radiologic evaluation of headache, hypertension, low back pain, and other challenging conditions.
- Incorporates new material on screening for colon and lung cancer.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.