Organic Chemistry | Principles of Instrumental Analysis | Inorganic Chemistry | Chemical Applications of Group Theory | Advanced Organic Chemistry | Chemistry of the Elements | Symmetry and Spectroscopy | Advanced Organic Chemistry | Physical Chemistry
From the reviews of the Fifth Edition:
* "The first place to go when seeking general information about the chemistry of a particular element, especially when up-to-date, authoritative information is desired." -Journal of the American Chemical Society.
* "Every student with a serious interest in inorganic chemistry should have [this book]." -Journal of Chemical Education.
* "A mine of information . . . an invaluable guide." -Nature.
* "The standard by which all other inorganic chemistry books are judged."-Nouveau Journal de Chimie.
* "A masterly overview of the chemistry of the elements."-The Times of London Higher Education Supplement.
* "A bonanza of information on important results and developments which could otherwise easily be overlooked in the general deluge of publications." -Angewandte Chemie.
About: For more than a quarter century, Cotton and Wilkinson's Advanced Inorganic Chemistry has been the source that students and professional chemists have turned to for the background needed to understand current research literature in inorganic chemistry and aspects of organometallic chemistry.
This edition also contains Not for Tourists Guide 2016 to Los Angeles
About: Incorporates the many new chemical developments, particularly the more recent theoretical advances in the interpretation of bonding and reactivity in inorganic compounds.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.