More than three-quarters of a million programmers have benefited from this book in all of its editions
Written by Bjarne Stroustrup, the creator of C++, this is the world's most trusted and widely read book on C++.
For this special hardcover edition, two new appendixes on locales and standard library exception safety (also available at www.research.att.com/~bs/) have been added. The result is complete, authoritative coverage of the C++ language, its standard library, and key design techniques. Based on the ANSI/ISO C++ standard, The C++ Programming Language provides current and comprehensive coverage of all C++ language features and standard library components.
- abstract classes as interfaces
- class hierarchies for object-oriented programming
- templates as the basis for type-safe generic software
- exceptions for regular error handling
- namespaces for modularity in large-scale software
- run-time type identification for loosely coupled systems
- the C subset of C++ for C compatibility and system-level work
- standard containers and algorithms
- standard strings, I/O streams, and numerics
- C compatibility, internationalization, and exception safety
About: More than three-quarters of a million programmers have benefited from this book in all of its editions Written by Bjarne Stroustrup, the creator of C++, this is the world's most trusted and widely read book on C++.
This edition also contains Staffing the Contemporary Organization: A Guide to Planning, Recruiting, and Selecting for Human Resource Professionals
About: This volume provides a comprehensive treatment of the staffing function--defined by the authors as an integrated system of planning for obtaining, using, and developing human resources.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.