Recent studies have shown that the cerebellum is involved in much more than motor coordination alone: also in higher functions including memory, language, emotion, and attention, as well as sensory discrimination. This atlas facilitates this new era of study of the cerebellum, allowing investigators to identify cerebellar structures with precision. Everyone concerned with the anatomy, function, or dysfunction of the cerebellum should have a copy.
* Provides the most comprehensive, detailed, and authoritative atlas of the human cerebellum
* Contains 110 MRI images and 110 corresponding cryosection images
* Includes a CD with all of the images and text from the book, supported by both PC and Macintosh computer platforms
* Developed within the universally accepted framework of the Talairach stereotaxic system
* Contains detailed myelin- and Nissl-stained histology of major nuclei
* Presents a new, easy-to-use nomenclature system
* Allows investigators to identify structures with precision and to address detailed structure-function correlations
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.