This book helps readers make: high activity antibody-enzymes conjugates, immunotoxins, immunogen complexes, liposome conjugates; as well as biotinylated molecules, avidin or streptavidin conjugates, colloidal gold labeled proteins, PEG or dextran complexes, labeled oligonucleotide probes, and fluorescently tagged or radiolabeled molecules.
* This book is the first to thoroughly capture the entire field of bioconjugate chemistry in a single volume
* Serves as a practical guide to modification and cross-linking technology for research, diagnostics, and therapeutics
* Provides useful, detailed, easy-to-follow, step-by-step protocols
* Contains easy-to-read, and easy-to-understand key concepts for making bioconjugates of all types
* Efficiently covers the chemistry of bioconjugation, the major reagents available for modification and cross-linking, and the application of these reagents to the synthesis of highly active conjugates
* Cites over more than references keyed to concepts covered in the book
* Uses more than 600 figures to illustrate bioconjugate reagents, their reactions, and applications
* Suggests sources for all key reagents
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.