The Princeton Field Guide to Prehistoric Mammals | The Princeton Field Guide to Dinosaurs | Dinosaurs | The Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs & Prehistoric Creatures | The Sauropods | Principles of Paleontology | The Dinosauria | The Princeton Field Guide to Dinosaurs | Dinosaurs to Dodos
- The most authoritative encyclopedia ever prepared on dinosaurs
- Includes many detailed drawings, photographs and illustrations in both color and black-and-white
- Contains comprehensively cross-referenced alphabetical entries with internal references, as well as references at the conclusion of each entry
- Provides in-depth references, allowing readers to pursue independent interests
- Includes sixteen plates and 35 color illustrations
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.