The 100% Updated, Start-to-Finish Guide to Profiting from Google+!
Google+ is quickly maturing into an incredibly valuable channel for profitable business--and, because many of your competitors havenât discovered it yet, it offers you huge new opportunities. Google+ for Business, Second Edition, will help you grab those opportunities right now. Top social media speaker and business advisor Chris Brogan will help you get great results fast, without wasting time or money. This fully updated second edition distills the experiences of leading-edge Google+ business adopters into powerful tactical recipes for everything from lead generation and nurturing to direct sales. Packed with new examples and case studies, it guides you through using Google+ for promotion, customer service, community building, referrals, collaboration, and much more. From start to finish, the focus is on results: generating more customers and more cash at the lowest possible cost!
- Make the right first moves after youâve signed up for Google+
- Leverage the newest Google+ features to drive even more business value
- Take advantage of deepening links between Google+ and Google Search
- Implement todayâs most effective Google+ strategies and tactics
- Use Google+ to drive more traffic to your main site and improve its searchability and discovery
- Shorten the buying cycle through better prospecting, lead generation, and nurturing
- Build a vital Google+ community around your products, services, and people
- Integrate Google+ into your current online/digital strategies
- Use Google+ video and videoconferencing to deepen relationships, solve problems, and make sales
- Organize contacts and interactions more effectively with Google+ Circles
- Create Google+ posts that draw attention and spark conversations
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.