With a roster of cooking pros and all-star chefs, including Mary Sue Milliken, Susan Feniger and Martin Yan, Cooking All Around the World All-in-One For Dummies includes some of the most popular recipes from Mexican, Italian, French, Greek and Middle Eastern, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisines, revealing the cooking secrets that have made these recipes so winning and, in some cases, such a snap. Inside, youâll find:
- The essential ingredients and tools of the trade common to each cuisine
- The basic cooking techniques specific to each cuisine
- How to think like an Italian or Chinese chef
- What the inside of a French, Greek and Middle Eastern, and Japanese kitchen really looks like
And once you become familiar with the new world of spices and ingredients, youâll be whipping up tasty, new exotic dishes in no time! Page after page will bring you quickly up to speed on how to make each part of the menuâfrom appetizers, entrÃ©es, to dessertsâa sparkling success:
- Starters, snacks, and sidesâincluding Gazpacho, Tuscan Bread Salad, Leeks in Vinaigrette, Falafel, Spring Rolls, Miso Soup, Chicken Satays with Peanut Sauce
- The main eventâincluding Chipotle Glazed Chicken, Lasagna, Cauliflower au Gratin, Lamb Kebabs, Grilled Tandoori Chicken, Braised Fish Hunan Style, Shrimp and Veggie Tempura
- Sweet endingsâincluding Mexican Bread Pudding, Biscotti, Chocolate Souffle, Yogurt Cake, Mango Ice Cream, Green Tea Ice Cream, Coconut Custard with Glazed Bananas
With over 300 delicious recipes, a summary cheat sheet of need-to-know info, black-and-white how-to illustrations, and humorous cartoons, this down-to-earth guide will having you whipping up dishes from every part of the globe. Whether itâs using a wok or tandoori oven, with Cooking All Around the World All-in-One For Dummies every meal promises to be an adventure, spoken in the international language of good food.
About: Shows readers how to prepare Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, French, Indian, Greek, and Middle Eastern dishes at home, offering a variety of recipes for favorite dishes from around the world.
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.