Build innovative, XML-based solutions faster—with expert guidance from three veterans of the Microsoft InfoPath design team. Discover how to use common InfoPath design patterns to accelerate the development of forms with a dynamic, easy-to-use front end that connects seamlessly with middle-tier services and back-end servers, including databases, Web services, and Microsoft BizTalk® Server. The authors walk you through a range of programming scenarios—explaining the pros and cons of various approaches and sharing their best practices and undocumented tips. You’ll also find real-world examples, including a complete, three-tier business solution.
Discover how to:
- Customize and deploy your own InfoPath forms, taking advantage of ready-made sample code
- Create “smart” InfoPath forms to provide a dynamic experience using conditional visibility, data validation, and autopopulation
- Design a rich form interface with structured and dynamic sections, multiple views, and calculations
- Build forms-based workflow processing into InfoPath forms using e-mail, SharePoint® servers, and BizTalk
- Use the Microsoft .NET common language runtime-based object model to increase development flexibility
- Receive and submit data for your forms using back-end databases and Web services
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.