Ajax applications should be open yet secure. Far too often security is added as an afterthought. Potential flaws need to be identified and addressed right away. This book explores Ajax and web application security with an eye for dangerous gaps and offers ways that you can plug them before they become a problem. By making security part of the process from the start, you will learn how to build secure Ajax applications and discover how to respond quickly when attacks occur.
- An overview of the evolving web platform, including APIs, feeds, web services and asynchronous messaging
- Web security basics, including common vulnerabilities, common cures, state management and session management
- How to protect your server, including front-line defense, dealing with application servers, PHP and scripting
- Vulnerabilities among web standards such as HTTP, XML, JSON, RSS, ATOM, REST, and XDOS
- How to secure web services, build secure APIs, and make open mashups secure
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.