Click to show details on same page as prices
July 2, 1996
1.75 by 7.75 by 9.50 in.
Publisher Out of Stock
Original list price
As reported by publisher
Amazon.com description: Product Description
Corporate and commercial software-development teams all want solutions for one important problem—how to get their high-pressure development schedules under control. In RAPID DEVELOPMENT, author Steve McConnell addresses that concern head-on with overall strategies, specific best practices, and valuable tips that help shrink and control development schedules and keep projects moving. Inside, you’ll find:
- A rapid-development strategy that can be applied to any project and the best practices to make that strategy work
- Candid discussions of great and not-so-great rapid-development practices—estimation, prototyping, forced overtime, motivation, teamwork, rapid-development languages, risk management, and many others
- A list of classic mistakes to avoid for rapid-development projects, including creeping requirements, shortchanged quality, and silver-bullet syndrome
- Case studies that vividly illustrate what can go wrong, what can go right, and how to tell which direction your project is going
- RAPID DEVELOPMENT is the real-world guide to more efficient applications development.
Recency: These prices were retrieved a few seconds ago. The price comparison took about 5 seconds.
Shipping costs: The shipping cost shown by default, if you choose to display it, is the cheapest available for your destination.
Sales tax inclusion: If you set up an account with isbn.nu, live in the United States, and specify your state, you can choose to show shipping fees in price results. In this case, we include the sales tax whenever we can determine that such tax is charged by a store for delivery to your state.
Orders shipped across national borders or for countries other than the U.S.: Neither the sales price nor the shipping includes VAT, GST, customs, or other applicable taxes. Please consult the store to determine exact fees.
No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.
Is information about the book missing or in error? Want to know more about where our bibliographic and pricing details come from? Report corrections and find out about isbn.nu's information sources here.