Prioritizing Web Usability
All the design guidelines are based on findings from detailed usability studies of twenty e-commerce sites with real users in the United States and Europe, showing what they did as they shopped on real e-commerce sites.
Covers the following topics:
- Category pages (including homepages)
- Product pages, product descriptions, product photos
- Shopping carts, checkout, and registration
- Selling strategies, cross-sales, recommendations
- Trust and credibility
- International users
- Test methodology used in this research; how to run your own usability studies
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.