"Cooking a gourmet dinner doesnÂt have to be a frightening experience Â Charlie TrotterÂs Gourmet Cooking For Dummies will dispel all your fears and help you turn out wonderful dishes."
Â Ferdinand E. Metz, President of the Culinary Institute of America
"Look to Charlie Trotter for great wine choices for gourmets Â Dummies or not! Educational, instructive, and delicious."
Â Robert Mondavi, Robert Mondavi Winery
"Charlie Trotter has become famous for his unique and detailed approach to food. This book is no different Â and entertaining as a bonus."
Â Keith Keogh, C.E.C., President, California Culinary Academy
If tuna casserole is the most exciting meal youÂve made lately, let Gourmet Cooking For Dummiesâ¢ come to your culinary rescue! In a matter of minutes, you can create mouth-watering dishes Â from soups and sauces to zesty vegetarian delights and seafood masterpieces Â that are guaranteed to impress your family and friends.
Inside, youÂll discover how to:
- Set up your gourmet kitchen with the right pots and pans, tools, and spices
- Prepare sauces, soups, vegetable dishes, seafood creations, desserts, and more with a minimum of ingredients
- Create complete menus for any occasion, from a meal with your boss to a summer picnic
- Bring the world into your kitchen with recipes for ethnically inspired dishes
- Use CharlieÂs chef-tested cooking tips to make gourmet cooking fun and easy
Pricing is shown for items sent to or within the U.S., excluding shipping and tax. Please consult the store to determine exact fees. No warranties are made express or implied about the accuracy, timeliness, merit, or value of the information provided. Information subject to change without notice. isbn.nu is not a bookseller, just an information source.